Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Rest of October 2012

I cannot believe how quickly time is passing by as I celebrated another birthday.  Donn planned a very special day for me.  (I actually celebrated my birthday for two days--October 31 in China and October 31 in US ~  thanks all for remembering me.)  Anyway Donn and I went for a 90-minute body massage.  He slept through most of his, but since I wanted to enjoy every second, I forced myself to stay awake.  We have since bought a package of 40 massages.  They amount to only $10 USD.  Amazing and fabulous.  How will I ever survive without them when we move back to the US???  Anyway after the massages, we went to Time Square (in Suzhou) and walked around.  We saw a most amazing sunset.  I took pics, but they don't do it justice.  Then off to a fabulous buffet at the Intercontinental Hotel.  The food is incredible.  Of course, we both ate too much.  Just as we were finishing up dessert our friends Jenny and Lim sent a birthday cake to our table.  So then we ate more.  Back to Metro for a short ride home to our apartment.  It was an incredible day thanks to my amazing husband.

Meanwhile back in the U.S.:

Miles turns one year old.  Can't believe he is walking and more importantly that I am missing out on seeing him getting around.  Thanks Adam for sending the videos to keep us updated.



Brittany is also dressing up her darling children for their Halloween celebration.  Mario and Luigi won "Best Costume" prize.  Aren't they darling??

Top:  Chloe ~ Bottom:  L to R Emma (8), Chloe (4), and Alyvia (6)
Crew is Luigi (blue) and Carter is Mario (red).  Picture:  Crew (red) and Carter (blue). 

Emma Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment